Monday, March 9, 2009

3/8 Event

Third event of the '09 season.



Ian scored a second place finish in SK1, beating out all but Jeff.



I managed a second place finish as well, although the climb to the top seems to be a little steeper in my case.




One bonus was finally being able to see myself on video. Now I know why I get dirty looks from the courseworkers.


The featherfoot award for this event goes to whoever brought the SRT-10 Viper coupe within 20 yards of the grid, but failed to race it. What a waste... which brings up an interesting point, does crawling around in a Lambo still beat leaving a Viper parked?






The ever-contentious SK2 class on grid


Arnel keeps a pre-race vigil next to his machine

2 comments:

  1. yer site's got a bunch of cars and tires? where are all the pretty flowers at?

    ReplyDelete